AXA Assistance Stepped Up Its Development In Line With Societal Changes Across The World
Châtillon, June 18th 2013 – AXA Assistance, an AXA Group company, presented its results and key achievements of 2012, and confirmed its ambitions for the coming years.
AXA Assistance generated revenues of 992 million euros in 2012, a 9% increase over 2011. It thus maintained a stable operating income of 20.3 million euros, and was able to support its development strategy with substantial investments. Indeed, this strategy is already bearing fruit:
- On the Health market, AXA Assistance signed 53 partnership agreements regarding the Corporate Mobility offering for travelling professionals. The agreement signed with one of these partners, Blue Cross Blue Shield (USA), covers 100 million Americans, including several million federal government employees and over a million expatriates.
- As regards Concierge services, AXA Assistance reinforced its geographical coverage and leadership position on the financial institutions market by acquiring WhiteConcierge, a company based in the UK, in late 2012.
- On the Automotive market, AXA Assistance renewed and extended its partnership with Porsche, and now meets Porsche’s assistance needs in more than 50 countries.
- AXA Assistance increased its revenues by 11% in countries with a high growth potential; in particular, revenues were increased by 17% in the Asia Region –with 44% growth in China– and by 50% in Brazil, where AXA Assistance signed a partnership agreement with RBS (a broker).
- AXA Assistance made a significant contribution to the services included in AXA Group offerings, notably through its programme for supporting victims of serious bodily accidents with tailored personal services , and Family Protect, a range of products that covers life risks.